Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite my tatter casserole

my tatter casserole.

my tatter casserole

Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my tatter casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

my tatter casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. my tatter casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my tatter casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make my tatter casserole:

  1. {Take 1 packages of tatter tots.
  2. {Take 1 lb of ground sirloin.
  3. {Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
  4. {Make ready 2 can of cream of: chicken/mushroom.
  5. {Get 1 packages of frozen mix veggies like peas n carrots.
  6. {Get 3 cup of mixed blend of cheeses.

Steps to make my tatter casserole:

  1. saute onion with olive oil. add sirloin let cook.
  2. food process thawed veggies then add to meat and onion.
  3. grease pan big enough . once meat is cooked layer in baking dish then add cream of chicken & mushroom.
  4. add shredded cheese layer tots on top and bake that sucker 350 20 minutes.
  5. enjoy with a salad :).

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my tatter casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url